Saturday, September 6, 2008

Bye Bye Hols

The holidays are almost over... Sigh... One week just flew by so fast... I really need to find that source of inspiration and drive to work hard.
The week has been great besides the fact that I never got to throw a Javelin and I fell down and scraped my arm... Dang. I am not done with my homework yet and I still can't bring myself to start memorising Act II and III of the Merchant of Venice. It's just way to chunky for me to feel comfortable reading it, besides, I still do not know what's there that's significant in Act II scene II... Oh help me Good Launcelot Gobbo...
Six things left to do now, in no particular order:
1) Stop Slacking
2) Finish all my homework (including Philosophy)
3) Get a haircut
4) Study for Lit Quiz
5) Filing
6) Stop obsessing over a certain book... (ahem ahem, shan't say which one...)

No comments: