Wednesday, September 17, 2008

5min Spring Clean Dash

That was refreshing... I mean, we could just clean up our entire class in five minutes!!! The adrenaline rush was awesome!
Well, today we actually did the ICT project. Well, I usually try but most of the time I don't succeed. At least this time we got somewhere near completion... I really got to figure a way to put the pictures in... We are doing (whatever it actually is) some roll-over thing around the theme of F.R.I.E.N.D.S. I don't know if that is acceptable but I LOVE THAT SHOW!!! I know Jennifer Aniston still acts but I'm not sure what the rest of the cast are doing right now :( It is shows like this that keeps the entertainment world going round! I love Full House too! Yay!
Went home and took out my ipod to listen to the songs in it. I don't know when the last time I picked it up was... Ahh, the memories...
We got another class booking, dang.
Oh guess what, the song just became Daniel Powter's "Bad Day". Sure, just when I was thinking about that booking...

No comments: