Wednesday, July 16, 2008

First Video Upload

Well, I uploaded my first video clip today (I'm sure you can guess which website it was on...)! Not a big deal but hey, I succeeded! It was a clip from the RGS choir concert 2008. The song was Summer Nights which came from Grease (I think). It took seriously long (well, that's what I felt) so I couldn't be bothered to sit there and wait for it to upload so I just went on to do other stuff. Actually I just wanted to try if it really worked... No other particular reasons for uploading. I got 11 views about 11 hours from the time I uploaded it. It was a rather big surprise to me since I didn't think anyone would even watch what I upload. So, there you go, evidence that nothing goes unnoticed online... Later I decided that since well I got 11 viewers, my as well upload another clip and I did, also on the choir concert but a different song... I got a relatively good view from all the way up in the stalls (I think that's what it's called...) for a $10 ticket during that concert. No one blocks you because the slope is so steep and you can still hear relatively well. I went down to the $15 dollar seats during intermission and besides the fact that you were much closer to the stage the rest was pretty much the same, plus it was easier to get blocked down there. Not sure about the sound though... The negative aspects of the $10 seats are but the fact that you can't really see the faces that clearly and you have to climb 3 (or was it 4?) storeys up to get to your seats. Otherwise, it's really pretty much fine. For the record, I sat at the very last row. You get a pretty much clear view of everything from up there including what people are doing in front of you (whipping out cameras, reading etc...)... Quite interesting to sit at the back really cos no one knows what you are doing but you know what everyone else is doing! Haha... That is really not important, I just felt like writing (or typing) that...
Shall end here now, gotta go do math homework... Sigh!

No comments: